Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Body Sellers" Printing Update

Gosh I am putting in a lot of hours getting this latest exhibition printed-mounted and ready for shipping. I have 9 prints all done except for spotting, today after work I mounted another 5 prints. I will attach the hanging hardware to these newest 5 tomorrow and try to dry mount another 5. The 10 new dry mounted print will give the show 19 photographs, I might try to do 1 or 2 more after that. The show will not have more than 22 photos in it, the final count will probably 19 or 20. My goal is to have all the prints ready for spotting by Saturday so I can do that during my nightshift and then pack everything and have it ready for Fed Ex on Sunday morning.

Thats enough for today, I need to have a snack then off to bed, I have a 12 hour security nightshift waiting for me.

Todays 5 dry mounted show photos.