Sunday, September 1, 2013

Free Photos

I was thinking of the best way to do up all the free photos I want to give out to people in the dump. I have made promises of both b/w and colour prints so I need to make sure I keep those promises. I have been told that in Bangkok if you bring a CD of images to certain shops they will print out small prints 4x5s at a low cost per print. If you want to make bigger prints they are more money of course. I think I will try to make 5x7 prints of a bunch of my photos including the wedding photos taken and hand them all out when I am there. Everyone should be happy, am looking forward to that. Doing it through the Bangkok shops will save money on my end as well, I am sure they can do it a lot cheaper  (and possibly better) than I could in a printer or in the darkroom. This next trip will be financially very tight as its a my second trip this year, I also have to pay for a third trip, this one to New Orleans for PhotoNOLA.

I am trying to get some extra work shifts to pay for all of this, I did get another darkroom lesson inquiry last night, I hope that pans out.