Monday, September 2, 2013

Families Of The Dump Music Slideshow, Early Version

Here is an low resolution early version of the music slideshow I was working on all week, it's made up of 18 pics that might be changed out yet, I am still scanning negs. I would like to include a total of 20 photos so might have to cut down on the screen time per image, its currently set at 6 seconds with a 2 second transition. I will post the final "Families of the Dump" version slideshow later, I am also working on one for the "Klong Toey Slum" photos and will probably do a "Sex Worker" version as well.



If you want to help the people in the pictures you can do so here at the "Eyes on Burma" site run by Fred Stockwell. Please help out, Fred is a reliable devoted guy who is doing his best for these families.

http://eyestoburma.org/about/

The wonderful moving music is "Mad World" by Gary Jules:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU

Update* Just watched it again, might take out the Gerry Yaum credit at the end, who cares about that? I might also lighten the pics up 10% or so, not sure how this will look on different projection systems for a artist talk.

Am now heading to the darkroom to print the 8x10 negs for PhotoNOLA, that will be such a joy after all the pain and suffering doing scans and PowerPoint, iMovie. Let me back into the dark!