Saturday, September 7, 2013

Another 3 Prints

Printed another 3 prints tonight, thou I will probably have to reprint some of these if I decide to use them. The negs were more difficult tonight than yesterday and things did not flow as well, but I got the work done. I will take a bath (smell like a darkroom) and then off to bed after a bit of reading. Started a 4th book "A Different Light, The Photography OF Sebastiao Salgado". I want to try to print and other 2 photos tonight after I get up.



Tonights 3 shots of Aek, Sau and Nu.


Finally a few dried photos I printed before, ladyboys Betty and Apple. Boy is fun to print photographs with the 8x10 Durst enlarger, what a great machine. I am looking forward to printing the 8x10 available light portraits I will eventually shoot, those 600 sheets of Tri-x should yield some nice photos. If I rearrange my darkroom in a few years and add the 3rd sink I want to see if I can set up the 8x10 so that I can tilt the head and do enlargements on the wall. I would like to print bigger than 20x24, maybe I can do life size or near life size pics!

Ain't Photography Grand!