Wednesday, September 25, 2013

16 More

Made up another 16 submissions last night, I still have to burn 5 DVDs and put all the DVDs into the envelopes but 95 percent of the work is done.

This group of submissions is mostly advertising stuff that I am mailing to the premier museums across Canada. I am sending stuff to the major museums in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Winnipeg, Hamilton, Edmonton, Calgary and the National Gallery of Canada. There are also a few non spam submissions that might lead to shows at smaller places in Edmonton, Regina and Kamloops. I am sending one submission package to an international gallery, Pier 24 in San Francisco. I also did two email submissions to the Mississauga Art Gallery (they prefer emails).

Next year when I have new work I will send out packages to these same world class museums a second time, eventually this might lead to something and if not then at least I went down swinging.