Sunday, August 4, 2013

Another Lesson

I have another lesson scheduled for next week, this lesson will be on using a view camera. It will be fun to teach 4x5, 8x10 photography, and do some shooting in the bargain. I am always excited to pass on knowledge and encourage my student to dive into traditional analog photography. The $80 for the 2 hour session will go towards buying some more film, perhaps a 35mm bulk roll of Tri-x or some 8x10 or even roll film. I can use this film in one of my coming trips to Asia, thanks Bob.

Update* Will put the $80 towards my large 20 box buy of outdated (02/12) Tri-x 35mm bulk film. I have to pay my contact in the States another $1054USD later this week.

Update** The session went well. I extended it to 3 1/2 hours for the same cost, got to keep these things to under 3 hours in the future. It was a fun time, hope to do many more of these. I spent the money on my big 20 roll bulk film buy, the film should arrive in the next few weeks.