Friday, August 9, 2013

Air Tickets Bought

Well I got all my air tickets lined up for both Bangkok and New Orleans. I fly to Thai for 5 weeks to continue my work there then I come home for 1week of work and then its off to New Orleans for the PhotoNOLA exhibition for 6 days. I ended up extending my time in New Orleans a bit so I could go to the some Artist talks and do a museum walk through on Sunday. I leave the city at 5am on Monday, coming back will be difficult as its a 3 plane trip (yes 3 planes from New Orleans to Edmonton!), and I will only get a bit of sleep before I jump into my first of 7-12 hour security night shifts. I hope the airplane travel pain to New Orleans is worth it, I know the trip to Thai will be very rewarding, and that it will yield some important photographs but New Orleans, not sure. I think it should be great, will see how it goes.