Sunday, July 28, 2013

Window Into The Past

I developed this film about 1 month ago along with the 1600 ASA stuff I shot in the Klong Toey gym. This film has been sitting in my darkroom undeveloped since 1996 about 17 years. It was a roll of Tmax 3200 (some fogging on the film), I had nothing written on the cassette about the ASA used, it seems to be underexposed. Here is a scan of one of the images, the neg is probably unprintable or at best a very difficult to print image, and is extremely contrasty and grainy. Still it is exciting to see these people that were a part of my life, we have all moved on, its a bit like bringing a memory back to life. Coincidently I remember thinking of this time a year or so ago and wondering what ever happened to the film I shot in Jo's room.

Jo and Nui gogo bar workers in Jo's room, Bangkok 1996