Thursday, July 4, 2013

Have Some Work In The Annual EAC 2012 Report

I got some work in the Edmonton Arts Council (EAC) final report for 2012. In 2011 I received a $750 travel grant from the EAC which led to my inclusion in this 2012 final report. I need to apply with the EAC again for a grant of some kind, maybe I will have some more good luck with them, right now I am a bit gun shy after my 3 failed attempts to get grant money from the Alberta Foundation for the Arts folks.

Public grant programs supported partly with tax dollars are extremely important to artists and provide many benefits to the public, we all grow as human beings when we are involved in the arts. Here is the PDF file link to the EAC 2012 Annual Report, my two cropped photos from the Klong Toey slum series are on pages 31 and 46 :

http://www.edmontonarts.ca/static_media/pdfs/files/eac_misc/EAC-Annual_Report-2012.pdf