Monday, July 22, 2013

250 000 Pageviews


Well today I hit a big number in blog pageviews, 250 000. I get lots of hits from guys searching out ladyboys, prostitution and the like but I also get lots from photo people which is my target audience. Thanks everyone who visits the site, especially those that click on an advertisement when they're here. With my first $100+ check from the blog ads I bought 2 boxes of  25 sheet HP5 8x10 (partly paid for by the blog money and partly by my security guard check).The ad money is currently up to around $60, when it hits $100 another check will be sent to me, I will use it to buy more film. With this next bit of ad money I plan on buying 2 boxes of 100 foot Tri-x bulk film. I have 37 boxes of this stuff coming in from the USA over the next while (outdated from 2012) but I figure while its around I want to continue to buy as much as I can. B&H photo in the States has the best price on new Kodak film, Tri-x 100 foot bulk goes for $70 a roll plus shipping/border charges, so I will buy from them. The $100 blog check will not cover everything but it will pay for 1 box and maybe part of the second box. 
 
Once again thanks to all of you who click on the advertising, the money I receive goes directly back into my photography.