Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Show Update

Thought I would give an update on the various shows I am involved in:

- "The Training Is Coming, Portraits From Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok Thailand" at the Kaasa Gallery. This show runs until June 13, I pick up the work on the 14th.
-  I have 1 photo in the Alberta Photo Open which runs in August at Kaasa.
-  Solo exhibition December 2013 at the PhotoNOLA photography festival in New Orleans.
-  Solo exhibition March/April 2014 in Bangkok Thailand in the Toot Yung Gallery.

That's about it, I tried for several other things some I was rejected from with others I have not heard back from the juries. I have to start finding galleries that might show the "Families Of The Dump"series, I will try to get this work seen locally, nationally and internationally.

I found this wonderful international gallery located in Newcastle England, I would love to show there, this place has a long history which focuses on documentary photography.

http://www.amber-online.com/sections/side-gallery