Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Camera Bag And Taping

Picked up a nice used Domke camera bag relatively cheap on eBay, not sure its big enough to carry 3 cameras but 2 cameras  and a extra lens should fit fine. I like the colour and the strength of the bag, I try to be harder strong equipment now and stuff that sort of blends in and does not stand out. This bag also does not look to much like a camera bag with expensive equipment in it, I might have to do something to tone down the red Domke label, maybe a black felt pen.

I also did the taping job and put a comfortable strap on the R6 Leica body. I always put black tape my Leica cameras, I place the black tape over everything that broadcasts Leica. There is no use advertising what gear I carry, especially when I am in potentially dangerous situations photographing potentially dangerous individuals. I buy Leica for the quality of the lens, and the durability/reliability of the product but I prefer to try to keep the expensive brand advertising quiet, no use having a big flashing neon sign spouting off LEICA, LEICA, LEICA.

Used Domke F3-X  Super Compact Camera Bag