Sunday, May 5, 2013

You Need A Hat!

Forgot to mention this yesterday, it is a cute story so thought I would share it before I forget.

I was crouch sitting (you go down on your feet and your sitting but not on the ground with your butt, your on flat feet) with a group of Burmese at the dump, there were 3 children a older woman a older man (father of the children). The father told me that I should not be walking around without a hat, he told me  in Burmese (which I did not understand) and acted it out for me. The children seeing I needed a hat made a joke and the little boy there took his sisters hat (Doo-aye's) and put it on my head which made everyone laugh. I then adjusted the hat and did my girl act thingy where I imitate a girls voice and lift my hand to my chin in a feminine manner, everyone laughed, it was a sweet moment.

Its memories like this I will take back to Canada, good memories but memories that will haunt me.