Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Orleans PhotoNOLA Show A Go!

Got this email today from my contact/friend in New Orleans.

Gerry,

Hope all is well. I have heard back from Rene at Zeitgeist and he would like to hang your work during PhotoNOLA! I trust you are still interested. Is it still possible for you to come to New Orleans at that time? 

Look forward to hearing from you,

......
It looks like both my international shows for the sex worker pics are a go, one in New Orleans and one in Bangkok. Not sure what will be showing in Bangkok, possibly the color brothel photos from Cambodia made in 2003, possibly the white background ladyboy shots as well from 2007, 2009 and 2012. The work showing in PhotoNOLA will be the cross section of sex workers on white photographs, men, lady and ladyboy workers.
It looks like as soon as I get back to Edmonton I will be back doing some serious printing.