Monday, May 20, 2013

10 Sex Worker On White Submissions

The renewed interest from some diverse internationally based art people its given me hope. I feel that the white background 8x10 sex worker photos deserve to be seen by a wider audience. F                                              gent or daring in thought, it is because they are limited in what they can view on a daily basis. If your plain Joe who lonely meats and potatoes its hard to understand lobster, but if you eat all the types of seafood your more open to experimenting and trying new things in new ways.

Last year at a small little show I had with some friends (Friends and Family Show) one lady who viewed the sex worker photos told me "You have to get this seen" then she repeated this statement a second time for emphasis.

I will make up a submission of 10 strong sex workers on white photographs then submit them to galleries/museums world wide.