Saturday, April 13, 2013

To Much Film?

I have been thinking about the amount of film I am taking with me this trip, 75 rolls of 35mm and 250 sheets of 4x5, that's a lot of film for a little less than 3 weeks of shooting time. Having that much film makes me tend to overshoot stuff, its almost like an obligation to finish it all up.

Thinking about it some more thou I would rather have to much film then not enough, if I have extra I can always just bring it back to Canada and shoot it here (to avoid more X-rays, I go through 5 machines to Thailand and back to Canada).

I guess I will keep the whole bundle of film I was planning on taking, I do need to shoot more carefully thou, I need to be more selective when I press the shutter, especially with the 35mm. Gosh I wonder how much film I would run through if I used a motor-drive and had auto focus, the M6 slows me down some what.