Sunday, February 3, 2013

Things Are Coming Together

Well the "The Train Is Coming" show is coming together nicely. I have the mats cuts for the most part, I might need a few things cut here and there, the frames are ready for pickup next week, thou I still have to put them together. I am coming along with the printing, step by small step, and I have 3 long weeks left to finish things up. I also have 2 more boxes of 16x20 photo paper being shipped in from Winnipeg, I should have those next week sometime.

I still have to write up the opening wall statement and scan the show photo (not sure which to use yet), but overall I am pleased with the progress.

Here are some digi photos of prints that will probably be in the show, some with over mats cut.





The bottom two are the same images under different lighting, I kin\nd of like the warm toned one better. Warm tones in portraits some how makes people seem more real to me, more alive.