Monday, February 18, 2013

22 Of 35 Show Prints Completed

Well I just finished framing prints 21 and 22, that leaves about 13 to go. I have 5 or 6 maybe prints in my print case and another 5 prints partially completed (they still need to be bleached and toned). Today before I went to work I also found another 30 possible negs. I will probably print 10 or so of these new negs, along with reprints on 3 or 4 poorly made prints. I should have around 50 prints to choose my 35 from. Heck if I can I might try to sneak a few more photographs into the show. I think I have 38 total frames and its a big space, it might work out. Wait a minute!! I just made more work for myself. I have 2 non work weeks to finish all this off, lets do the 35 first and if I have time I can try to do the extra 2 or 3.

Boy am I tired of all of this, tired of printing, matting, framing tired of thinking about this project all the time and most of all I am tired of the time pressure to meet the March 18th deadline.

March 19th should be a great day! I can sleep!