Saturday, January 5, 2013

Kaasa Show Update

I got an email from the Kassa Gallery people today. The photographs need to be printed, mounted and framed by March 18th, at that time professional art installers will hang the prints in the gallery. My job is to curate the show (translation, tell them which photograph goes where).

They will also give me an opening night which is great! I had the option of an opening or a closing and chose an opening. Am not sure of the opening date yet but I should know that by next week. The show will run about 3 months from mid March until mid June, not bad at all.

My first solo show in a respected Edmonton facility and a nice opening, it does not get much better than that! When I get the confirmed dates for the opening, show start and  show closing, I will post them.