Thursday, January 31, 2013

Grant Submission Made, Strike 3?‏

Well I put together my third grand submission for the "Alberta Foundation for the Arts" people. This submission is another attempt to fund the "The Families of the Mae Sot garbage dump" project, this project was rejected last time (strike 2). This time I made it a bit smaller, I am asking for $3500 not $5000 and the project will run 5 weeks (starting in November) not 7 weeks. Lets see how this one runs out. I will start the project regardless of the foundations funding, with a 3 week trip earlier in the year, 100% funded by the "Gerry Security Guard Foundation".
 
Hopefully this latest grant does not end with strike 3 and a strikeout and I can continue the work in November, partially funded with the foundations help.
 
I got this submission in, just in the nick of time, with 1 day to spare!