Monday, January 14, 2013

Good Printing Week

Well I had a good printing week! I ended up getting 5 probable prints completed, and if I need to reprint any of these it should be fairly easy next time around as I have detailed printing instructions written up.

I also did several large RC masks up if new negs and found 3 exposures that I did not really consider as probables before, its nice to find nice forgotten negs, sort of like an unexpected gift.

Am in a good mood heading into my work week, I plan on cutting mat/foam boards this week and also do some over mat cutting. My friend Rob did not have time to cut my framing up so I have to wait on those yet but I can do the mat cutting first.

Things seem to be going pretty well, slow but sure.

I need to also spend some time next week working on the titles for the prints and the write up on Klong Toey that will introduce the exhibition.

I am kind of enjoying myself now, but need to get this done up so I can move onto other things. I want to try to shoot some 5x7 and 8x10 portraits and also continue my work with wet plate.