Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Piece Of Equipment

I got a new very nicely made piece of equipment in the mail today. A few weeks back I purchased a adaptor board for my 8x10 Kodak Masterview (very hard to find) that will allow me to use standard Linhof 4x5 boards (got a load of those) with the 8x10. The board is made by SK Grimes and is of top notch quality, I can now just leave this board permanently mounted in my camera and load the 2 or 3 lens I will use with this camera on to Linhof boards. The whole thing is very sturdy if a bit expensive to buy $215 with free shipping. I will now sell my older adaptor board and a undrilled board that I originally got with the camera to pay for this board (I might even make a profit!).

With this item, the slim lightweight Mido 8x10 holders and the 600 sheets of 8x10 Tri-x I am paying for in instalments, the Asia 8x10 portrait work is  coming closer and closer to reality.