Saturday, December 15, 2012

Closing In On 200 000 Page Views, And Thank You For The Help

Well, I am into my 6th year of blogging and am now closing in on 200 000 page views (10 more days?). I am glad I added the advertising 7 or 8 months ago, I will be receiving my first check in the new year. I think the check will be for about $113 which will allow me to purchase 25 sheets of 8x10 HP5 for free!!!

My Ebay sales, Indiegogo campaign drive (Familes Of The Mae Sot Garbage Dump) and my Alberta Foundation For the Arts grant request (have not heard from them yet, not sure why!) have all fallen flat. I have no money raised from any of those processes but I should be getting this tiny bit of dough for the blog advertising. I plan on using the 25 sheets to do portraits of my father for the "My Father At 80 Series".  Doing portraits with the 8x10 should also benefit me down the road when I use the camera in Asia with the Tri-x I am currently buying ( paying for section 2 of the 600 sheets tomorrow).

Thank you everyone for clicking on the advertising links and visiting the sites, its been helpful to me. Hopefully I can do some strong work with the free film.