Wednesday, November 14, 2012

No Money To Be Found

Trying to raise money via an online campaign at Indiegogo.com, trying to sell work on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190752853495?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

And I have a applied for a grant from the foundation for the arts here in my home province of Alberta (not heard back from them). All those attempts have so far yielded not one penny. I just want to make a  bit of money to finance the "Families of the Mae Sot Garbage Dump" project but nothing I do seems to be working. It looks like the trip will have to to be delayed until late 2013 and I will have to get a second job to finance it.

I have to do what I have to do, the series is important, telling the stories of the people at the dump is important, it needs to be told.

Off to the darkroom to develop some film and do some printing. Feel down right now but working in the dark usually rids me of the negative feelings.