Saturday, November 10, 2012

Good News On First International Show

Got an email from the curator/owner of the Toot Yung Gallery in Bangkok today. She has moved to a bigger and nicer location (Ekamai Soi 2) and is still interested in showing my white background Sexworker photographs. The space is in a good location in Bangkok and is being renovated, it looks like the show is a go for sometime in 2013 maybe 2014.

After all the rejections I have been hit with lately this is a nice respite, I have something to look forward to past the Kaasa solo Klong Toey slum portrait show in March. This opening in Bangkok when it happens will be my first international show and my 2nd solo show.

If anyone out there wants to visit the gallery please check out the link, it promises to be a wonderful space filled with artistic can creative people.

http://www.tootyunggallery.com/#id=album-51&num=content-774