Tuesday, September 4, 2012

OT Shifts

Well I have been working a series of OT security of 6 OT shifts. I have the final to long busy 12 hour shifts today then I can have a few days off to work on my photography. All the money from the shifts will go to the purchase of 8x10 Tri-x. Can't wait till I am through these last 2 shifts and I can make some photographs (want to work on my father at 80 series) and work in the darkroom, am almost there!

Made a nice CD of 9 Nina Simone songs yesterday, so much much passion in this woman's singing. I took Mpeg-4 vids, converted them to MP3s then converted to Wave files before placing them on a CD I can listen to in the car, work and in the dark.

Also made up a Burmese audio CD that I can listen to at work and in the car, the slogging through learning this language is extremely difficult and slow. Slow and steady wins the race, anything I learn before I photograph in Mae Sot is a bonus.