Thursday, September 20, 2012

Am Attracting Vancouver Ladyboys! Why?

Not sure what the deal was but in Vancouver this trip (as happens to me often in Thai) I attracted the attention of 2 ladyboys. One was on the escalator and outside street of a Chapters bookstore the other was in a restaurant. I guess ladyboys are always looking for guys but heck I wish I was as attractive looking to 100% women (as the Thais say). Whats the deal with all the ladyboy notice I seem to get? Maybe I am sending out some kind of ladyboy attraction vibe that gets noticed, how do I switch to the 100% woman attraction vibe? Might need to google that one.

The ladyboy in the Chapters might have been Thai, I noticed her constantly playing with hair (as lady boys tend to do) and when I saw her up close from the front I am 90% certain she was a ladyboy, an attractive one. After my little is she a he or she stare down the Ladyboy followed me and looked at me 5 times or so (sending a not so subtle message). If I lived in Vancouver I would handed her my card to do some photos, she seemed like a nice person. I would have loved to photograph her.