Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dancing The Night Away

Well I danced the night away int the darkroom, I just put 11 or so 11x14s to wash. I ended up printing 3 negs over the last 2 nights and will continue with new negatives tonight. The cassette music I bought from the ex DJ a while back was great to move to, I spent most of the last 8 or so hours bopping about with one hand at times agitating the trays.

I went to the doctor yesterday for on my recent medical test results, most things seem ok but I have to work on my poundage, am to fat now (240lbs) I need to bring down the weight and exercise more and hopefully that will lead to improved testing results next time around. I will try to go cycling a few more times this week, will also probably join a gym in the winter time. The dancing in the dark is not only fun its might be a bit useful health wise.