Tuesday, June 26, 2012

JandC 400 Ok

Developed 10 sheets of JandC 400 (sex worker white background 2012 series) which I had in my freezer for maybe 10 years before I took them to Thailand. The negs from this old film look ok. Out of the 10 I just developed I only lost one, not sure why maybe I accidentally opened the holder.

I want to develop a 100 or so more sheets this week off and also do some printing. I really enjoyed the printing last week so want to get to it earlier this week. Maybe I should just develop 50 or so sheets of 8x10 film and spend the rest of my time printing negs from the last few trips and old negs from years past. I love the little 8x10 fiber prints, their fun and easy to make and yet quite beautiful when done right! The 8x10 printing has another added side bonus to it, it helps teach me the neg which will come in handy later if I decide to print larger. Later larger prints will be better from what I learn initially by printing the 8x10s.