Thursday, June 21, 2012

Image Bank Gallery: Profitshare Stock Photography

Got this email today, thought I would post it on the blog to help out the photographer and his new company.

--------------
Hi Gerry

I thought I would get in touch to tell you how much I like your work.

I am working on a conceptual project relating to the sex workers of Thailand.

That being said, to assist with funding the work, I have set up a profitshare stock photography site www.imagebankgallery.com

I appreciate that this kind of thing might not be for you as a fine artist, but I wondered if you might be in a position to share the link with any of your friends of promote it anywhere.  I have sold stock images before on a variety of the market leaders Royalty Free stock photography sales etc, and I consider that the payment plans are not fair.

I am currently setting up the infrastructure of the site and so it is not presently perfectly perfect, however in time it will be.

I am confident it will work, since after it only existing for two weeks, I have already sold one image to an unknown in the US (the largest market).

In any event I would like to stay in touch and as soon as my project has got off the ground and into its own show somewhere I will forward you an invite. 

Keep up the good work! 

All the very best

-------------