Thursday, May 3, 2012

Monochrome Guild Spring Outing

Tomorrow at 730am I am meeting 5 other members of the Monochrome Guild to go out and make photos in the Rocky Mountains. Every spring the group goes out on a joint trip to make pics, this is my first trip with the boys. The costs are split between the members, 3 guys to a room so it should not be to to expensive. The rooms in the parks are cheaper now also as its not the high season, I expect to pay about $30 a night.

I will shoot with the 5x7 Linhoff as I have plenty of outdated Tri-X dating back to 2008 and 2009 that I need to use up. I will take 2 lens a 210mm and 120mm, the spot meter, plus my Hasselblad Xpan.

Should be a blast making pics with the boys for 3 days and 2 nights. Hopefully I can make a few portraits of the boys also, have at least 2 guys willing to make pics together. I might also try to do a group shot.