Sunday, May 27, 2012

$79 Fine Art Photographs !!

I have so much 8x10 fiber photo paper around and I desperately need to make money for the "Common Lives" photography project, so I decided to offer 8x10 prints at half price.

All prints are in limited editions of 40 and now instead of the normal price of $150.00, I am offering them for $79 a piece plus shipping costs. All prints are made in a traditional wet darkroom and are printed and toned to archival standards on fiber gelatin silver photographic paper. I sign, number and title all photographs on the verso (back of print) in pencil.

If you ever thought you might want to start a fine art photography collection now you can for only $79 !!!
You will also be helping by film and other supplies for "Common Lives".

Please send any print requests to my email and I should be able to get the print out to you in about 3 weeks time.