Friday, April 13, 2012

Pluggin Along

Working hard trying to get my VAAA show printed and framed. With the 3 big trips to Asia and printing work for  the Dauphine bakery etc. I had limited time to devote to printing the VAAA show, now I am frantically trying to catch up. I have 7 photographs printed and framed, I have the 3 frames ready with mats cut etc. but I still am 3 20x24 photographs short. I found all the needed negs and have made my selections but am running out of time. I have 1 free day Monday the 16ths before the work is do mid day on the 17th at the gallery, the opening is April 19th. I am trying to fit in a bit of printing here and there before and after my 12 hour security night shifts to speed things along a bit, but working 12 hour nights and then trying to do that is difficult. I need to work harder thou and get this done, I also to make sure the printing is of a high standard, I owe it to the people I photographed, the VAAA and all the people who come to view the work.

Am looking forward to April 20th when I can sleep in!! After the 19th I can start developing all the film from the last trip that should be fun!! Photographing dad with his 8x10 Deardorff will also be a blast!

"Ain't Photography Grand!"