Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fun Opening Night

I had a good time tonight at the opening, thou my throat is a bit sore from all the talking I did (babbling might be a more appropriate term). I usually try not to talk to much but when I get around my photographs and people start asking questions I just can't stop talking!! Guess I am a ham at heart or maybe its just that I feel this work (the people in the photos) is so important that I need to get that across to the person asking the question.

The photos looked wonderful, it was a bit strange seeing my fake name on the wall but I had fun. Am happy thou that I can just relax now over the next few days and take things slower. I have been going at a fever pace for so many months now, finally I can just sleep, read and relax!

Thou...hmm I should start printing for the show at the Kaasa gallery in March 2013, that show will have 40 photographs of work to do. First thou I need to read and relax and have a nice rest.

Thou...I should start developing my film from March...no sleep and relax...wait! Dads "My Father at 80" photo series needs to be shot!

Guess I will start on all that tomorrow, now I need to read my book on Cambodia, sleep and relax, night everyone!