Saturday, March 31, 2012

Future Submission Idea

I  was thinking of the best way to proceed with my submissions. I have a list of 6 or 7 galleries/museums I want to continue to submit work to for their consideration (including the elusive AGA). My thinking is I will make continual submissions of the "Common Lives" work as I shoot it. This way I can get these higher in spaces and the curatorial people to at least take a quick look at this work through the years as it develops, maybe some thing will eventually click with them and they will want to show the work, or maybe I will just wear them down and they will take pity on me and show the photographs! : )

I will title the submissions "Common Lives" followed by the latest section I have added to the overall series of work. I could do "Common Live" Klong Toey Slum, or "Common Lives" Issan Portraits, "Common Lives" Laos Farmer or "Common Lives" Muay Thai Boxer  etc.