Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Crazy Rooster!

So I have slept in Chiang Khong 3 nights now with 1 night to go. Every frickin morning at 2am a crazy rooster outside my room starting CROWING! Its pitch black outside and this little sucker starts a hooting. I was counting the crows last night (after all I had nothing else to do, I couldn't sleep), he was doing 3 or 4 every minute. Last night Mr Rooster started exactly at 2am and kept the 3 or 4 crows a minute going until 330am.

I am not a farm guy but I thought that the whole rooster thing was that they crowed when the sun rose not at 2am in pitch darkness (not even any moonlight). Maybe this feathered KFC dinner in waiting (or is that only hens?) has some physiological, psychological, philosophical issues that makes him want to spout off.

Looking forward to my 2am wake up crow tonight, important update to follow, cocka doodle DOOOOOOOOO!