Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One More Day Of Shooting

I have one more day of shooting on the white background flash stuff before I pack everything up again. I have not shot as much as I thought I might. So far I have shot 9 sessions of 7 different people, 6 ladyboys and one lady worker. I plan on shooting the rest of my JandC 400 film tomorrow, I will try to do 3 shoots, I have about 60 sheets left.

My subjects might be ladyboy Noy for the 2nd time,  Ladyboy Muayle for the 3rd time and female worker Bla.

I have one box of 8x10 Tri-x left (discontinued 50 sheet box outdated in 2008). I will probably try to save it for dad and the Deardorff when I get back to Canada.

I am a bit disapointed with the amount of white background shooting I did (am taking unexposed film back to Canada) but I only had 8 days to get this done, digging out the stored equipment, transporting everything to the hotel room studio, setting everything up and getting everything working (broken ground glass and camera mounting plus power in the room problems). I guess I should just be happy I got what I got.
Soon I will move on to the more fun "Common Lives" project series, in Northern Thailand.

Chi 33