Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Klong Toey Portraits" Final Version Blurb Book

Did a final version (slightly bigger, small improvements) blurb book today, I printed it on the cheaper paper to save on costs. If I order 10 of these Blurb booklets I can get them for less than $10 each,  I plan on selling them at $15 at the upcoming shows to make a small profit. Am not sure any of these will sell but its worth a try, it is also a good promotion type thing. I will also work on a Sex Worker booklet in the coming week.

I might try sending one "Klong Toey Portraits" booklet  to my Foundation for the Arts submission of September 1. I am hoping this small booklet will tell the story of what I am trying to accomplish with the "Common Lives" portrait series more completely.

http://www.blurb.com/books/2971194