Saturday, February 25, 2012

11 Hour Sleep

Fell into bed last night after struggling through the loading of the 4x5 and 8x10 holders. I put my head down on the pillow at 730pm and woke up this morning at 630am feeling very refreshed. The a/c in the room worked all night, I even had to turn it down a bit, best sleep I have had in a long time.

Today I have 3 ladyboy shoots scheduled, Betty at 1pm, Ae at 3pm and Muryle at 5pm. The shoots last about 1 hour which will give me another hour to change out the film holders between photo sessions.

Hopefully everyone shows up and the power in the room holds. After today I should be 5 sessions into my 13 sessions of available film, I have approximately 325 sheets to shoot, and 12 8x10 holders. If I use all 24 for sheets per photo session that means I need to shoot 13.54 photo sessions to finish out the 8x10 film.

I am also doing a set of 4x5 film head shots of each person (using a 8x10 to 4x5 reducing back on the Masterveiw with the 300mm Nikon lens).

After the 8x10 film is shot I can concentrate on doing the 4x5 "Common Lives" photographs with the Linhof in Northern Thailand.