Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"Winter"

My friend Rob and I are working on a joint submission with the theme of "Winter". Rob is a much better landscape photographer than I am so I will be riding in on his coat tails if the submission is accepted but I thought it would be fun to try and shooting nature/landscapes is so relaxing. After the slums of Cambodia and Thailand it was great to just go out  and shoot something calm and pretty with a friend.  It was a nice calm, quiet day of just having fun and looking for photographs, a day to recharge my batteries. Here are a few scans of the photos made last Friday.

Linhof 5x7, Tri-x developed in D-76 using a Jobo.


Untitled #1, Alberta 2011

Untitled #2, Alberta 2011

Untitled #3, Alberta 2011



I also did some "Winter" themed photos with my friend Rob before I flew to Thailand in November, here are a few of those scans.


Untitled #4, Alberta 2011


Untitled #5, Alberta 2011

Untitled #6, Alberta 2011

This photograph was made with the Banarama 1 before it was stolen on my last Asian trip.


Untitled #7, Alberta 2011
Untitled #8, Alberta 2011