Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photographed Nit

I photographed Nit 52 again last night, I think this might be the 8th or 9th time I have photographed her through the years (dating back to 1999). Nit started out working in Patpong way back in the late seventies, she was a go go dancer at 16-17 years of age there. Now Nit gets customers anyway she can, at 52 here customers want special services.

I photographed Nit both outside on the street and inside a short time room. She is a nice person but very held in emotionally, very subdued, very hard to draw out. She seems to have reached a point in her life where she is worn down, tired and going through the motions. Her life might make a fascinating book/movie, what has she seen? experienced? learnt? But to get her to talk about that is another thing, she seems to just to forget it all, I guess if I was living her life I would want to forget it all to.

The Banarama 2 performed flawlessly.