Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Used To Work A Hotel

Meow 23 a ladyboy who I photographed today has only been working in the short time sex bar for 2 weeks, before the bar she worked in a hotel (regular non sex worker job). She told me she did not like working the short time bar but she had to make money, she kept her work in the bar a secret from her family. She showed me her photo which had a photo of her with one of her customers a handsome young Taiwanese man who did not know (at least thats the story I was told) Meow was a ladyboy when he took her, he thought she was a real women, Meow explained who she was and they had sex. The photo was of both of them hugging and topless.

In the room away from the street Meow is a nice polite person (no groping) but she did try some flirting tricks at the end of the photo session (sitting very close to me on the bed, looking into my eyes and asking "Is that it? No Sex?"), afterwards she helped me downstairs when I was looking for another ladyboy to photograph.

I want to understand more about the transgender ladyboy world, what are their true feelings? their true emotions?