Thursday, December 15, 2011

Getting Mauled By Ladyboys

Went to a bar where I often photographed ladyboys here in Pattaya. While I was trying to find someone to shoot, I got mauled, grabbed and groped by 2 ladyboys I did not know. Another ladyboy named Noy who I had photographed before in 1999 and 2010 straightened the girls out and told them what I was really interested in (taking photos). When I talked to her about it (the groping) Noy explained to me that they did not know me and they were just working (chasing customers), I knew as much and said ok no problem. The groping stuff gets hard to handle sometimes thou, I spend half my time speaking very fast Thai and the other half pulling away hands from my groin. One ladyboy even got down on her knees and pretended to perform oral sex, not exactly a shy person.

I am now typing up these blogs in a cafe behind where I did the ladyboy short time room portrait sessions. I had another ladyboy named Bo banging on the window and asking to be photographed tomorrow, she had a strong face, will try to shoot her tomorrow my  2nd day and last day of shooting in Pattaya.