Sunday, September 11, 2011

Some Good Food

Got back to the room and packed away the exposed film and loaded a bunch of film in holders and cassettes. I was thinking of just going to bed early but I only had 1 meal today so was quite hungry. I decided to go to my favorite restaurant just down the road, had some dom yum goong with rice, water and a dish of fried chicken pieces for 122 baht ( about $4),  The waitress could not cash my 1000 baht note so I gave her the 100 baht I had in small bills then told her I would go to the 7/11 to get change and return, she was ok with that idea.  On the way to the 7./11 I managed to find (finally) 2 of my all time favorite street stall foods in Thailand, gai tod (fried chicken) and moo tod with kaow nee-ow (fried pork and sticky rice).

You got to love Thailand for its wonderful food! Better get home and to bed now, I got a long day tomorrow.

Oh yeah I dropped off the 20 baht I owed at the restaurant and got a big smile and thank you, khope khune KAA!