Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jet Lagged

Am back at work but feel out of sorts, jet lagged I guess. I lost my voice for a while in Korea and have a cough so need to recover from that also.

On Monday my first day off next week the "Fading Lives" show has continuing education adult students (14) coming for a visit. All 3 of us (Larry, Jonathan and myself) are going to talk about our work and answer questions from the students. Jonathan is going to show a video and I will bring my 8x10 camera to show them, I doubt many have worked a large format camera and in the age of digital photography old school stuff like a camera with a bellows and dark cloth might be fun for them to see.

First things first thou I need to get through this work week and recover from my coughing/throat stuff. I am quite excited about developing the Muay Thai film, I need to get started on that soon.