Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back In Canada

Back in Canada after about 24 hours in the air, 3 airplanes, Bangkok to Taipei, Taipei to Vancouver and Vancouver to Edmonton. I got 3 seats and was able to sleep for about 6 hours on the Taipei to Vancouver run (12 hour flight).

Tonight am back at work, I feel a bit jet lagged but not to bad so should be able to work the next 5 nights without to many problems. I have the first student night at the "Fading Lives" show Monday at 330pm, my first day off, so I need to be awake for that.

This first student night will be continuing education photography students coming to see the show, ask questions. We all might do a short lecture on the photographs, Jonathan will bring a video to show and I might take my 8x10 camera for the students to see and play with, they are all digi people I believe so might never have operated a large format 8x10 before.