Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lost Film

Found a lost 35mm Leica film from the Klong Toey series, developed the negs, here are some scans. I think I might print the vertical of the Buddhist Man if I my one man submission to the Kaasa Gallery is successful. I have fallen in love with the Leica M6, 28mm f2 and Tri-x. I hope to shoot another 50+ rolls in the coming 3 week trip. Sturges was right limiting yourself to one camera and one lens simplifies things, you can just concentrate on your subject instead of thinking of all the camera-lens combinations.

A lot of what makes a powerful photograph is knowing what you want and using simple tools to achieve that goal.




Buddhist Man, Klong Toey Slum Bangkok 2010 #1

Buddhist Man, Klong Toey Slum Bangkok 2010 #2

Buddhist Man, Klong Toey Slum Bangkok 2010 #4


Buddhist Man, Klong Toey Slum Bangkok 2010 #5



Buddhist Man, Klong Toey Slum Bangkok 2010 #6

Old Lady and Her Son, Klong Toey Slum Bangkok 2010