Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Donation Link

I am scraping along trying to get money together for my "People Series" I thought I might get a few donations from people who thought the series was worthwhile. I was not sure I should do this but any money would go towards the photography so it cannot hurt to try this, maybe some important lasting photography will come out of the funds raised. If no one donates I am no worse off than I am now. This project is important it is worth a bit of begging on my part.


Series: The Peoples Project, Thailand/Cambodia 2010

The “People Series” is a new series of photographs I have recently started to work on. The hope is to do hundreds of portraits on both sides of the Thailand-Cambodia border. The Khmer (Cambodian) and Thai peoples have a long history of animosity and violence. I want to show the common traits the people of these two countries share, and by extension show how all human beings are connected. The goal of the series is to capture our common humanity in photographs and to promote harmony, understanding and peace between peoples.