Thursday, July 28, 2011

Babbling Big Mouth, That's Me!

Had a 2 hour 30 minute meeting with Amie a beautiful talented Thai photographer and her partner Julien (also a photographer). Amie had seen the "Fading Lives" show and asked to meet.

We were talking photography and Thailand which are probably my two favourite subjects. I had a hard time reigning in my babbling, was running off at the mouth a bit. Hope I did not bore them with my excessive yapping but when it comes to those two subjects I sort of lose it.

It was nice to see her work and to learn about their lives. People are so cool, maybe that's why I am more into portraiture than other types of photography, talking to a rock you do not get much feedback, but when you get people like today talking back at you (when they can get a word in) its quite exciting. They want to see my darkroom so will probably bring them over at some future date and show them how to print.

Well off to bed got to get up early and help my father tomorrow do some moving. My dad is 79 years old and said he could move the heavy tables by himself, and he probably can but I need to get there and help him. Night folks!