Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nid

I have been photographing Nid for the last 8 years, Usually everytime I go to Thailand I go visit her at her bar and we make some portraits. Nid has gotten more tired and harder during the years but still is fun to be around, our last photo session in 2010 she spent much of her time laughing. She was also honest with me and told me about her boyfriend. Most women who work the bars deny having any boyfriends because it is not good for the worker customer relationship. Nid was honest with me and told me about her Thai boyfriend, she is also using her money to build a house back in her home province. Last time I talked to her she said the house was almost finished, her mother and daughter shared it with some other relatives.

Hopefully next time I visit her bar Nid will be gone and finished with that life.